Are you thinking about a change?
How would you benefit by consistently earning a full-time income as a real estate agent?
You don't have to have years of experience to join our team, but you must have the desire to do what it takes to become successful. We will take the time to understand YOUR goals, then we will give you the tools you need, train you on how to use them, and help you reach them!
As an individual agent, there are limits to how many clients we can serve and still provide outstanding customer service. That's why we began developing the systems and structure for building and supporting a team of successful agents back in 2009. These systems allow us to serve more clients and still maintain the high level of customer service we are known for among our clients and fellow agents.
Our on-boarding process is designed to get you up and running and making money in record time!
We understand being a part of a team or this opportunity is not for everyone, but if you want to earn $75,000 - $175,000+ annually, and if you're willing to put in the effort, be trainable, accountable, professional, and most importantly...work hard - our team may be the perfect vehicle to reach your goals!
What is a typical day like in the life of a real estate agent?
There is no such thing as a "typical day"! One day, you may be in your office all day long, implementing our systems, talking to people on the phone, scheduling showings, and mastering your skills. The next day, you may be showing homes, have an inspection to attend, and a new buyer presentation or listing appointment after that. This career can offer flexibility in your schedule at times, but other times it may demand your attention in several different directions. Our Team & Tools will help you manage your time and work productively in the right areas which is critical to your success.
Our promise to YOU:
- We will work with you individually to understand your goals and create a plan of action to achieve them.
- Our Team & Systems will help you be a more Competent and Successful Realtor with time on your hands.
- We will provide you with a consistent flow of leads (30-50/month), help you generate your own, and provide the tools and training necessary to convert them into clients.
- We will provide you with all the tools and support necessary to make you successful. Our Systems include; Automatic Marketing to Your Leads, an Industry-Leading Contact Management System, Signs, Printed Materials, Buyer Loyalty Program, Closing Gifts and much more... all with NO monthly fees. (other than your MLS & License fees).
- We will be along side you to ensure your success. You will not be on your own! You will be part of a Team with a Culture of Success who operates by our Core Values. We believe in having a work/life balance. We work hard when it’s time to work so we can enjoy some time off too.
Your promise to us:
- This opportunity to be part of the Team will require commitment, as does this career.
- You will embrace and be accountable to our team's Core Values. (Make sure they are right for you.)
- You will be professional, positive and friendly. You'll be teachable and strive to always be learning.
- You will work to wow your clients with exceptional service.
- You will be knowledgeable about the areas we serve, and always be striving to master your skills.
- You will be accountable. You will set goals and work toward them. You will be responsible, seeking out solutions, and never making excuses.
- Most importantly, you will work hard and you will be a "team player"!
Here is what you can expect:
- Access to industry-leading real estate technology.
- Training on proven scripts to enhance lead conversion.
- A consistent flow of qualified lead opportunities.
- Prospecting systems that create consistent business.
- Tracking software to gauge your effectiveness.
- Presentations that deliver a compelling value proposition.
- Built-in long term Quality Care follow up.
- Negotiation tools to help you win the contract negotiation.
- Vendor relationships that will empower you with your clients.
- An interactive team culture that fosters skill development.
- Exciting goal achievement perks and contests to reward your efforts.
- The LaMaster Real Estate Team is powered by the #1 brand in our area, RE/MAX Gold who will be your "Broker of Record" with the DRE.
- Every team member pays the same pre-negotiated broker fee to RE/MAX Gold (You will thank me for this later.)
WARNING: Our team is not for everyone. We hold ourselves to a high standard. You'll be expected to push yourself, to strengthen the values, behaviors, and culture that's the core of our success. Please be sure you're good with systems, and our Core Values are a good fit for you.
IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO KNOW:
~ Your inquiry will be handled confidentially.
~ If we mutually decide we're a good fit to work together, great! - Let's get busy
~ However, if the opportunity is not right for you - all conversations between us will remain confidential.
Now that we have that out of the way, there are just two steps remaining:
- Go to Tony Robbin's DISC Personality Assessment (click here) and complete the questionnaire. Once you have completed the DISC Assessment, enter your "scores" in the space provided in the Confidential Agent Inquiry Form in Step 2.
Go to our Confidential Agent Inquiry Form (click here) and answer a few questions.
NOTE: Once you fill out the form, you will receive a confirmation email or phone call from Bruce or Teresa to follow up on the next steps in the interview process. Please feel free to call Teresa at 530.306.3646 or Bruce at 916.952.3838 if you have any questions.